Re: [A/S] Homecoming Again

Hi Hunter,
Thanks for the commiseration. Home is Canton Ohio and the trailer is in
Upper Sandusky in Wyandot County at a tow and auto body shop.   I'm going
tomorrow to checkout the trailer, empty the fridge and collect our clothes.
I'll have to replace the ball hitch on the a-frame. I hope that's all it
needs. When we were rescued from being trapped in the Burb I looked back at
the Airstream and it was just sitting there looking good. I couldn't
believe it wasn't totaled too.
Bob