Re: [A/S] The Scoop about the Fire

Only when it rains...

Older Airstreams can leak, usually the first thing folks do when they
get an"experienced " trailer, is to spend a lot of time pushing a
special caulk called Vulkem into every gap, seam, window/door frame etc.
  Vulkem is good stuff, it stays flexible and tight for a long time. I
don't know what they are using to seal the seams and the other holes in
the skin these days, but I don't think a new one should leak at all ! If
you pay all that money for an Airstream, that's the least you should be
able to expect.

Daisy