[A/S] Re: 2004 Avalanche

Hi Don,

I just ran to the grocery store and there was an Avalanche in the
parking lot.  I decided to check it out from a towing perspective.

My immediate thought was it has a pretty short wheelbase. The
wheelbase looked shorter than an extended cab pickup....

I know people are having success with them, but I wouldn't want to
pull a long heavy trailer with that short a wheelbase myself. My
feeling is the longer the wheelbase the more stability in dicey
situations.

Personally, I say get a cew cab pick up.... then you have the best
possible vehicle for all purposes.... towing, bringing friends
places, hauling new appliances home....

Hunter