[A/S] Airstream Fire

Here's the story folks...I will keep forwarding news stories as I get them.
Not good news to say the least.

Thomas

Blaze destroys Airstream garage
By WILLIAM LANEY

Managing Editor

JACKSON CENTER - The Airstream service center has been ruled a total loss,
fire officials say, after a blaze struck the building Saturday afternoon.

Three Wapakoneta Fire Department firefighters with the department's ladder
truck responded to Airstream's service center at about 1:30 p.m., along with
Botkins, St. Johns and Shelby County fire departments, to assist the Jackson
Center Fire Department with the blaze.

"When we got down there, what we did with the aerial was ventilate the
building by getting up on top of the building and cutting holes in the roof
to relieve the building of smoke and heat," said Dave Harrod, a member of
the Wapakoneta crew sent to Jackson Center. "It was pretty extensive damage
on the inside."

Jackson Center Fire Chief Bruce Metz was unavailable for comment this
morning.

Airstream employees helped ventilate the building and removed items from the
service center garages Sunday afternoon. The service center area had several
recreational vehicles in the bays at the time of the fire.

The manufacturing plant, which is a separate building, was not damaged in
the fire.