Re: [A/S] Repairs in New England

Judy,

There is only one dealership in all of New England, and that's in
Southeasterm MA. Marty's RV. I went in there looking for a part for my
'73 and the guy just laughed at me. Unless they have pulled up their
socks, find a decent regular RV fixit place. Most of AS' guts are same
like other RV's. If you need aluminum work done, find a place that fixes
airplanes. There used to be a Museum at Owl's Head that had old
airplanes. Someone there can probably steer you right.

I go to Dufour's RV in Fitchburg MA, they love my AS and do a great job.
And patiently tell me how to do things the right way.

Daisy (in MA)