[A/S] Argosy Pics' 79 - water pressure regulator-built in?

Expected to take pictures of the Argo, get developed at Wal Mart, put on
line...I pulled in today and water was all over the cement.  A pipe  broke by
gray water drain pump, the shut off won't work  either.. Water sprayed the
underside of couch and floor, etc., I was not away  long, Will get fixed next week,
no damage.
The question?  I had a problem with the park faucet, my hose was put  on the
other side without my pressure regulator: But, I read in my Argo  book that
Airstream/Argosy have a built in pressure regulator? Yes or no  please?
The city water people were in the park, all the water shut off  yesterday.
Think the water going back on was enough to bust a  Valve?  Pictures, next week.