[A/S] Re: What do you think of the Bambi

I can't address the Bambi issue because I do not have one.  However,
your second question about traveling with the propane on for the
fridge is something I can comment on.

If you cool your refrigerator (either by electric or propane) before
you leave (and you are not traveling far....say 2-4 hrs.) you can
get by with the refrigerator off for the travel time and the fridge
and contents will stay cold.  If I am traveling a long distance I
keep the propane on for the fridge, but I turn it off before
refueling the vehicle as there is a remote chance of a
spark/explosion.