[A/S] Tundra reefer

We bought a '94 30' Excella from Walt's RV back in October of 03. Had
trouble with the reefer from the start. It just would not hold the
cold. Walt worked with us, and we went thru 4 norcolds. Used boxes
but new cooling units. Finally gave up on the damn things, and went
to John Palmer's place in Lake City, FL. JOLYN Enterprises.
He installed a Tundra reefer, and i love it.
It uses only 12 OR 120 volts. It draws less than 5 amps. I turned it
on yesterday to get ready for a trip to Goose Hollow CG in New
Hampshire this weekend. I put a gallon of water in the freezer and an
18 pack of Coors in the cooler section. Less than 24 hours later the
gallon was frozen solid, and the beer was perfect.
The heart of it is a german made compresser, and it works just like a
real fridge. No need to be level, no need to shut it off while
getting refueled. no lost inside space for cooling mechanisms, the
whole inside is available.
They are now owned by Norcold, and I hope they don't screw it up.
They have a web page, you can find it thru google.
Fritz and Carol
WBCCI4849
FRITZS@AOL.COM