[A/S] A/C Drip

Hello all,

Two weeks ago we were camping at Myrtle Beach and ran
the air conditioner a couple days.  After the unit was
on for an hour or so, it started to drip slightly from
the center of the unit.  The drip seemed to be coming
from the filter-like material that the air is pulled
through.  It is probably condensate but I'm not sure.
It is a Coleman roof A/C.  Since we just bought the
trailer in November we had not yet used the A/C for an
extended period -- only long enough to verify it worked
when purchasing.

Any ideas on what to check?  I haven't torn into the
A/C yet so if anyone has nay suggestions on what to
look for I would appreciate it.  I think it was
installed on the trailer 5 years ago if the guy I
bought it from told me the truth.  It looks fairly new.

Thanks,
Dave Robertson
'90 Excella 1000 32'