Re: [A/S] Slowness and other stuff

In a message dated 4/12/2004 7:38:30 AM Mountain Standard Time,
peigofireland@lycos.com writes:
Does anyone know where to get the sediment protectors for the front
of Airstreams and NOT pay retail?  I have found them at Inland, but
they are $600.  Used would work fine for us.  Montana does not have
as many paved roads as Wyoming and the protectors are needed in this
part of the country.
Theres a guy on Ebay who sells them for 150.00
Keep an eye out or I can find his email if I try hard enough!

AlanT
PhX AZ