[A/S] Re: Argosy '79 for sale $6000

Jim,
Heehee! No "rail" from me. If you can get it that would be great. I
have a cousin that restores old cars. He is routinely putting far
too much into them for someone that does not share the same hobby,
(me). He loves tinkering with it.
I have bought a 77 Argosy tandem axle 22 footer, (kinda rare in its
own right), and I paid $1,500 for it. It needs paint, a new floor,
all new plumbing and one tambour replaced. Then I gotta get to the
bathroom.
Does it need all of this? Probably not. Do all of my buddies think
that I am crazy? Most of them.
Good luck in what you are doing with the A/S. Sounds like it will be
really cool when you are done.
As for the "chasing wild women" and the "keeping me out of the pool
halls"; maybe we need to find a way to get the A/S's into the pool
halls? Maybe we can put a pool table in the A/S? Just a thought...
Keep smiling...

Lou