Re: [A/S] Motorhome

Yes, it is a trailer.

I paid $4000 cash to Canadians (half to the mechanic, half to the wife the
decorator who did a beautiful job) three years ago.  They were about to  take
it back to Canada after being here since the 80's, he had just repacked the
bearings. The owner here was giving him trouble.  It was stored  between
vacations. Cash worth more in Canada.

I put in a new heater and then hott rodd, propane lines were checked out,
the tanks are legal, I had the sanitation system repaired.  I am making
replacing the cover of the AC which works fine, lots of branches fell on  it.
I hope to be leaving this state and would consider any offers. I also  have a
breaker to replace in the 110 box.
The mechanic, Mr. Alexander, says I can publish his name and number next  week
when we finish the repairs...describe the condition etc.  I am looking  for
the breaker now.

Isabelle