[A/S] Re: replacing 30" window?

Chris,

I just bought an identical trailer and it has the same problem,
although not yet to the point of filling up with water.

The trailer will be delivered next week, so I haven't been able to
address this issue yet.  Perhaps we can keep in touch and figure it
out.

Were you able to remove the inner pane without breaking the glass?
If so, how about just leaving it as a single pane window?

On my trailer, the rubber seal around the outer pane is pulling out
at two corners.  I'll try to pack it back in, but I assume it's
shrunken with age and may need to be caulked.  Any advice on how to
replace this seal would be helpful.

I assume your vista windows are also fogged up, and from what I
understand, the only fix is to remove the inner pane and leave them
single pane.

Christopher