[A/S] Something to Think About

This sounds likes advertising but Carl and I have just put ourselves
into a situation that we love more and more…we want to share it with
all of you like-minded Airstreamers.

Love to travel? Sold your home, not ready to settle down, if ever,
yet still that nagging thought of "what if, some day??"  Sounds like
Carl and me. And we have found a great situation that works for us to
cover all of the above. Centered between both coasts in the South,
less than a mile from the Interstate system, an hour's drive to one
of the largest airports in the world, wonderful health facilities in
the surrounding area - this Airstream/Wally Byam-only, 55 and over,
gated community is situated in the country with approximately 100
lots. Some lots are grass, some include cement slabs, some have open-
sided steel structures, and others have what the members have come to
call Texas villas

Got your interest? It's located in Hillsboro, Texas. Check it out on
the U.S. map.

This park has comfortably-priced memberships. Hillsboro's downtown is
one of those charming, southern historic downtowns. Within a mile is
a Retail Outlet Shopping Center, a community college campus, Wal
Mart, Love's, AND… Starbucks.

Just picture it, your traveling buddies all around you when you stop
in for a few days…The excitement of travel is in the air. And due to
this no, or low, maintenance, one can drive out the gate to explore
the country we love with barely a look backwards.

One reminder - there is no state income tax in Texas.

Cindy & Carl, #7494
SKP 59872