Re: [A/S] Frame Scraping

Hi David,

I had the same problem backing into my spot on the lake.
Please do not put rollers or whatever on the rear of the
unit as you are now lifting the entire unit by the rear frames
and the hitch, not a recommended lifting position. Lifting
should only be done at the designed jack points. Frame
damage can occur.

So, my solution was simple. Two eight foot 2X6 planks.
When you get lined up and start backing into the drive
way put one end of the planks under the rear tires and
the other end on the drive way. Just the little lift from the
single planks will probably do the job. And they are
reusable each time you back in or pull out of the drive.

George
'96 Integrity
'88 Excella