Re: [A/S] bike rack

Hi Don,  I have been a subscriber to this group for about six months and you
have given me the long awaited opportunity to respond to a subject that I
know something about.  Thank you.  I have a Rhode Gear Super Shuttle bike
rack that is very adaptable to a variety of mounting positions.  I found
that if I mounted it very high on the rear of my Windstar, there was
adequate clearance between bike wheels and trailer tongue. I'm not that
familiar with the Suburban but they seem to have a rather high rear end that
might accomodate this rack.

Steve
'60 Pacer