Re: [A/S] Safari vs International

Hi Mark,

Mostly decor I think.  The CCD is very high tech inside. Super contemporary.
The bambi is softer looking. Light wood looking cabinets vs formica in the
CCD. The CCD has walls that look just like the outside walls... aluminum.

> <Also any current or past owners of small Airstreams, Did the
> small Airstreams suit your needs or did you feel the need to go
> bigger?>

I had a 21', now I have a 25.  Didn't like the bed in one corner and the bath
in the other.  Didn't like no built in microwave. Wanted more closet space.
Wanted more room for friends to hang out. Wanted the tv eye level.

Hunter