Re: [A/S] bent door

I discussed how I bent my door back into shape a few weeks ago here. The
Archives should turn it up. Not difficult at all. Took two people.

I think AS's choice of allowing the door to open into the wind rather than
against it was dumb.

Your remark shows how helpful the CB can be. I keep mine on the trucker's
channel and learned once that my cap's rear door was open, also got some
serious help getting into moving traffic lane, learned about detours in a
traffic tie-up, etc.

Jerry 4404