RE: [A/S] Airstream Red?

Good Morning All,
I would like to post a "correction" to my post of last evening. I must have
written the tractor color I was reading instead of what I was thinking. I
read the post this morning and realized the mistake.
The "Orange" color for the Hensley Hitch is "Allis Chalmers Orange" not
Massy Ferguson Orange. I am going to have to watch my post more closely for
errors. I posted an error about the name of a state park near Myrtle Beach
after looking up the phone number in the "Trailer Life" directory the other
day, then I got my tractors confused. My credibility is going to be "0" if
it isn't already.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624