[A/S] hitch clunk

Tony -

Please do let us know how your shimming experiments go. We just
returned from a four-day trip, our first after replacing the factory
hitch with a Titan on our '96 K2500 Suburban. We didn't have any
'clunk' with the factory hitch, and did notice it once in awhile this
trip. Are we glad we replaced the receiver? Absolutely! Even if an
occasional clunk is an ongoing "feature", the peace of mind is
priceless. Now, if there's a shimming solution, that's icing on the
cake.

Stan
WBCCI 3136