Re: [A/S] RE: ran down BOTH batteries...

You have a black plastic box maybe 8x8 inches with relays (and maybe some
fuses as well) under the hood.  As I recall, the box  lid underside showed
the layout. As my box was positioned (near the driver's side front under
the hood), the relay was near the back about midway across the side. Been a
long time, so I could be mis-remembering.  As I recall, it was a common
relay - I probably got it  at an auto supply store. I didn't get it from Dodge.