Re: [A/S] Electric

That's interesting. I'm always afraid of being off the grid and when I want
to watch tv having enough 12v to get the sat dish up, but then not running out
of juice before I put it back down.

If that should happen..... if I start the truck will the truck give me enough
juice immediately to put the dish down or would I have to let the truck idle
for a long time to charge up the trailer batteries? Or.... if the pigtail is
plugged into the truck would the dish go right down using juice from the truck
battery.

Hunter