Re: [A/S] AS door is bowed

This is a true story - I remember when Charlie made that comment on
the old Airstream Central site - so I had a door that did not fit
well - so I took it to Charlie - left it with him (because I knew I
would not want to watch (((what you don't see you don't know))) so
when I picked up my trailer - viola the door fit great.  So it is
true that any door can be fixed.  I had tried it myself and popped
rivits - so I took it to the expert.

The part I did not realize is that door had a cast frame.

Ken Johansen
5358