[A/S] Reese dual cam sway noise elimination

I just contacted the Reese tech help on the phone and I also seen
this on there web site. To eliminate noise from the friction of the
cams, he said to use petroleum jelly. He said to put just a very
light coating on the friction points. By using petroleum jelly, he
said this would quite the noise but would not effect the friction
which makes the system work. I hope this helps, as I am sure going to
give it a try. Richard in Southwest Ohio