[A/S] 1974 31' Land Yacht Question

I am looking at a 74 31’ Landyacht that has had the gray and black water
tanks removed, my question to the group is how difficult and expensive
would it be to put the tanks back in, he doesn’t have the original tanks
so I would be trying to  buy them. The price of the unit in this shape
seems good but want an idea on costs to do at least that major project
before buying or negotiating to buy. I appreciate any help the list can
offer.

I did purchase a 1987 Suburban ¾ ton to use as my tow vehicle, it has
factory towing options and a 454 engine.

Richard E. Ranson N9YAY
Springfield, Illinois USA