Re: [A/S] 1971 Airstream

Hi Bill,

One of the 71s has a goucho bed in the bedroom.  It opens up into a double
bed size..... and you can still squeak by to get to the bathroom.

If I had one with twins I would take out one bed completely.  Then extend the
other bed to make it double size and just buy a double mattress..... I
believe you will still fit. Measure first.

Then, where the other bed was you could make a closet/bureau type
arrangement.... think storage.

Measure one side to double mattress size and see if there's any room to
walk.....

Tampa huh? I'm coming down Wednesday or Friday to go to the RV show.....
looking forward to it, I love that show.

Hunter
 Roadtrip 2003