[A/S] NuTone Food Center

I grew up with one ( when I had mom's kitchen remodeled in '76, yeah I DID:)
thought I bought a new in box unit, I did, but it's an early 60's unit!
thought I'd put it in the Florida house, but now will install it in my '77 31ft, I
think it makes sense for the Airstream. I know that perhaps until the early
90's these came in Airstreams as options. now, sadly they have been discontinued
by NuTone. I find lot's of stuff on Ebay, and there is a guy that has new
units (650.00 for a new power unit!!! 300 for a mixer, 300 for the food processor
etc.) online.
just curious, do you all that have them like them/use them? ya just might
want to send a note to NuTone, if you do perhaps they just might bring them
back....
Dan