Re: [A/S] satelite TV

Um, Blair.... I didn't say *I* found it unfriendly. I don't have Dish, never
had Dish... wouldn't want Dish. He already has it so I was telling him that
Direct is not as RV friendly.  Personal friendliness depends on who you speak to
that day and what kind of mood they're in.

> It never came.  Finally gave up and went to Directv - To date - two years
> no problems .>

Do you get PBS?  Dish gives it, Direct won't.

That's a problem for me, but not enough to make me switch.

Hunter