Re: [A/S] Black water tank removal and tank patching, '70 25' single axle.

I had to pull the underbelly pans to get to the valve, was going to pull the
Black tank had to remove the toilet for rebuilding also but was not able to
pull the tank because someone had already used an epoxy and I could not get
the large fitting to come loose, however I knew that my leak was in my valve
so I just "Water and Chlorine flushed" out the tank real good , rebuilt the
toilet completely and changed the valve(the hardest part real tight fit)
reassembled all and it is working fine now. 1967 27' Overlander.
Good Luck

Dan Campbell