Re: [A/S] new year, new adventure

Hi Chris,

My wife and I prefer to park in National/State parks. I always ask at the
front gate when paying for the spot if there are any areas that I should
avoid with my 29'/30' trailers. You will run into some that will be too
tight, not enough room to get the rig turned and into the spot, too short,
and some roads that you would not want to travel. However, by and far the
majority are really nice, accommodating larger rigs and well run. We prefer
the National/State parks as there is always more room between sites, lots
less noise and generally in a really scenic spot. Our last choice is a
commercial RV park.

I can tell you to be careful with the parks on the Blue Ridge Parkway, they
were built when everyone tent camped and most will not accommodate the
longer rigs.

Have fun and go camping.
George
'96 Integrity