Re: [A/S] Safari Overhead Cabinet Door Latch (Southco C3-810)

My 1999 Safari uses a Southco fastener to keep the overhead cabinet doors
closed.  I have had a number of the latches fail and have purchased some
replacements at the Airstream factory for $6.97 each.

The Southco part number is C3-810 and the latches are shown at:
http://www.southcoipsg.com/prd/Search.Proc_SearchMain?par_nLangID=0&par_vSearchText=C3-810

The Southco retail outlets are shown at:
http://www.southco.com/contact/html/authorizeddistributors.htm

The latches are available through some Southco distributors for less than $4
each and distributors are located across the country.  I have looked at a
number of camping stores and have not found the latches in stock, so I was pleased
to find other sources for the latches.  I try to keep a couple of spares on
hand.

Sam
WBCCI 12557