Re: [A/S] Re: mobil connectivity

Hunter - don't think this is true.  Verizon discontinued free weekend minutes
on their nationwide plan a couple of years ago.  I had signed up before that
time and I still have it, however if I ever make ANY changes to my plan, I
will lose my 3,000 weekend minutes.

The reason we like the nationwide plan is that Verizon's America's Choice
does not cover many areas in the West.  Since we travel all over, we want to be
able to use our phone everyplace.  I have just acquired a second computer - we
will have Windows XP on one with AOL 7.0 to dial directly into Verizon, and
Windows 98 and AOL 6.0 on the other so we can dial directly into AOL.  That way
we will have Internet service from our RV anyplace in the country.

Verna