[A/S] Re: cell phone connectivity, etc

Hunter- are you satisfied with the speed of your cell phone connection?
I've heard that they are quite slow, and unsuitable for any web access
demanding speed (like internet radio).

Thanks for the Verizon recommendation. I'll check it out!

And for the record, I have never paid for a Wi-Fi connection. Most
retail establishments that have them offer them free as a service to
their customers (and in hopes of making more coffee sales while you
surf..) In Milwaukee, a city park (Cathedral Square) is entirely wired.
One just sits down on a park bench, flips open the lap top, and blazes
down the net (except in winter, when the Wi-Fi is there, but I'm not!).

cheers,

Chris