[A/S] Re: jacks/stabilizer question

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the list.

> My question is: Do I need additional jackstands to hold up the
trailer in addition to the built in stabilizing jacks or are they
sufficient?
> thanks in advance.
> Michelle

I'm not sure what the question is, but I have a 25' trailer and I
never use the stabilizers.

Stabilizers are just that, stabilizers.  If people walking in the
trailer makes it rock you can put them down to stop the rocking.

They should never be used to level the trailer by jacking up one side.

You level side to side by driving up on something, so it's under both
tires on the low side. You level front to back with the front jack.
The stabilizers have nothing to do with it.

As I said, I don't use mine and I live in my trailer.

Hunter