Re: [A/S] Storing in Winter Season

Hello fellow New Englanders !

It's not considered a good idea to put any sort of cover over it. The
shell actually IS a cover, and won't mind the ice and snow. Any kind of
cover will chafe the aluminum, removing the clear coat or even removing
the purer cladding coat on the skin.

If you give it a bath and a Walbernize that's plenty.

As for blocking it up, the thing that kills tires is age and sitting.
some folks protect them from sun, not that we get much up here. There
are only a few spots to jack it up and if you miss them it will crush
something. So I'd guess leave it be.

Be sure everything edible is either gone or sealed up in metal,
including soap.  I put mouse poison in mine every winter.

Daisy in rainy MA