Re: [A/S] WBCCI Numbers

I purchased a new  set of numbers last year and put them on this summer. I
received, in addition to the numbers, a handy application guide to removing
the old and putting on the new.
I followed the instructions (Why don't women come with instructions? Men
wouldn't read them anyway) and the old numbers came off clean and the new
numbers went on very nicely with no evidence of the old numbers.
I wish I could say the same of the Wally Byam decal. I could not get much of
the old one off the trailer and ended up mounting the new over the old.
Gives it a textured look.