Re: [A/S] That Shiny Airstream

I agree with Terry, we are all embasadors of the "Airstream".
My story is:  My husband and I were riding around in the mountains of Maine
when we went by an unusually shaped trailer in a field with a "For Sale"
sign on it. I had no idea what kind it was, just that I liked the shape. We
turned around and went back for a closer look.  It was dirty and neglected
but seemed to be good mechanically. So we gave the man the $2700. he was
asking and took it home. With a LOT of elbow grease on my part it's now a
respectable 1972 International 27'.  I take it to the big Agricultural Fair
here in Fryeburg Maine every year and there are always folks milling around
it.
I always take the time to answer questions and let them in to see the
inside.  It's a way to "sell" our passion for the A/S.
Keep it up Terry!

Merry Watson
Naples, Maine