RE: [A/S] '02 bambi w/couch

There is an excellent possibility that the foam as well as the arched
springs that support the foam may have given way over the years.  In doing
the makeover on our '02 Bambi, we did add a nice thick layer of Dacron
batting as well as an additional 1/2" of foam, so we may well have improved
it significantly.  Everyone that sits on our sofa comments on how good it
feels, but then it is also covered in glove-soft leather, so that helps.
And yes, A/S has used Flexsteel sofas for many years.
david