[A/S] The Ding King

Hi Y'All;

I mentioned that the trailer I had bought had a tree fall on it, and
so it had a pretty good dent on the roof end cap.  I used a dent
puller called "The Ding King", which attaches a pulling pad with a
bolt attachment to the dent with hot glue.  Then a bridge is placed
over the bolt, and a screw knob on the bolt, which is then tightened
until the glue pops off the pad or the roof, either one and hopefully
after some of the dent is popped out.  Well, thirty six pulls got the
dent to respectable and I placed a before and after in the Photos
section under Ding King if anyone wishes to see how it worked.  I
will leave the pics there for ten days, and then in the interest of
keeping room in the Photos section, I will remove them - unless, of
course Hunter determines that they are of enough worth to leave
there, in which case I would be both willing, and happy to do so.
The Ding King by the way, was purchased at our Canadian Tire Stores,
which is like a Pep Boys, and so is probably available there also.
The cost was $19.95 Cdn, and so would be about $12.95 US at a Pep
Boys or like establishment.  Well worth what it resulted in.

Tom
'78 31' International Sovereign center bath.
'76 24' Argosy rear bath - Sold