Re: [A/S] '51 Cruisette on Vintage Airstream

Manuals for the Airstreams really didn't come out until the 1960's.  I do
have some information, I would be will in to share.  By the way,  if you coming
to Monterey, and want to check out ours before you close the deal, give me a
call (831) 646-8200 and we will work something out.  I don't think mine will be
quite as pricey when done. But of course,  it completion is a little farther
off.  If you want  a Crusette right now, then pay the price, if you can wait
you might save a little money.

                                     Regards,
                                           Chuck & Lynn
                                           1965 Overlander
                                           1951 Crusette
                                           1940 Unknown

P.S.  By the way, they only made the Crusette in 1951.