[A/S] Re: Question about Singles group.

Greetings Junzie1952!

Welcome to the world of Airstreaming!

The Free Wheelers are an Intra-Club of the WBCCI.  The Free Wheelers
are single member of the WBCCI who have banded together to share the
traveling/Airstreaming experience.  There is contact information
found in most issues of the Blue Beret as well as in the WBCCI
Membership Directory.

I have been a member of the Free Wheelers for a number of years and
have enjoyed each of the activities that I have attended.  The
membership dues are quite reasonable, and there is a regular
newsletter as well.

You can learn more about the WBCCI and the various Intra-Clubs at:

http://www.wbcci.org

Good luck in your quest for knowledge!

Kevin