RE: [A/S] I'm an Airstream Wannabe--Newbie Questions

Darin, We bought a 19' globetrotter and with great excitement, hauled it and
our two kids to the coast, during for spring break 2001. For us, it was just
too tight, so we sold it the next month.  Then we landed a 28' 1963
Ambassador (narrow body) and find it is the perfect combination of length
and weight.  Last summer we traveled over 6000 miles in one month, and aside
from feeling a bit crowded during rainy periods, it serves us well.  You
will want a 3/4 ton vehicle to tow it with.   Chris
<Anyone out there traveling with young children for an extensive period of
time? What
do you travel in-was in big enough?>