Re: [A/S] factory tour

> I'm headed there next week after this rally is over.  I guess I can
just go
> and stay in the campground without a reservation ...right?

The "Terra Port" is first come/first served.  It's the first street
on the EAST side of the office/service center (the factory is on the
west... weaving through the parking lots behind the service center is
real interesting pulling a 34').  Drive down between the service
center on the left and the row of small trees on the right and just
past the dump station on your right, you'll see an entrance between
two trees with a small "donation" box.  Swing in there and you'll be
in the middle of three circles of back-ins.  Water/sewage/power
hookups.  There's coffee and cookies in the office in the morning,
and a computer you can check email with in the waiting area.  Nice
place to stay.  If you're there for service, leave the drop bar in
the Hensley.  They have an adapter they slide over it that fits on
the ball of their tractor's 3-point hitch.  They work on your trailer
during the day, and if possible, pull it back out to the Terra Port
for you each night.

If you're interested in old bicycles, there's a museum on the same
road, just in the other direction off I-75 (about 20 miles), in New
Bremen.  Nice little places to eat there too.

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446