RE: [A/S] Digest Number 1763--Storage Space

Hi Peg--

We've got plenty of storage in our Airstream, too.  I think the salesmen just want to
sell the "basement" models.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to pull such a
top-heavy monster on a California freeway.

Another poster, sorry cannot remember who, once wrote a funny: she had lost at least
1000 pounds of carrying capacity to stuff which had "disappeared" into her Airstream
never to be seen again.  We are already, in less than a year, duplicating her
experience.  That Nomad, with one drawer and two cupboards, must have made getting
organized a snap!

Jim, JR, and Jezebel
Palm Springs

'85 Limited 32'