Re: [A/S] Later model skin coatings-minor problem

I have a 1999 with the new coating material and it is doing great, except for
one spot.  At one corner of the factory cut-out for the kitchen vent, the
coating has started to peal in a spot about one square inch.  I assume the
pealing was intitated by the cut-out that the factory made.  I showed the spot to
the Airstream service advisor at the factory.  It was long out of warranty, but
I told him I wanted to make him aware of it.

Sam
WBCCI 12557