[A/S] No Trailer Brakes

Hi Gang,

I'm in Holland, NY, near Buffalo, getting ready for the WDCU Niagara Falls
Rally on Sept 25th....

The last few times I towed I could feel the trailer pushing on the truck when
I would stop, especially down some of the steep hills I've been driving on
lately.

Then it occurred to me maybe it had to do with getting new front brake pads
on the truck, maybe it was throwing the timing off the Jordan Ultima 2020 brake
contorller.

I called Walt in Florida who told me what to do to tighten the cable. I went
to do what he said and found the silver wire, the one that attaches to the
brake pedal, was hanging loose.  No wonder the trailer was pushing the truck... I
had no brake signals at all getting to the trailer..

So, today I had a 125 mile drive and I simply pushed the brake controller
button in at the same time that I would step on the truck brake pedal.  Worked
like a charm, never felt anything weird.

Will have a guy near here, who installs Jordans look at it and hopefully get
it fixed back up.

Speaking of the rally, there are still some spaces if anyone wants to come.

Hunter