Re: [A/S] Tow vehicle for 28' Classic

Ford has just begun it's ad campaign blitz for the newly redesigned F150.  I
spoke with a dealer and it has the towing capacity of the F-250 less just 500
lbs (also its new look is patterned on the F-250).  This is from the Ford.com
site:

"Mark Phelan's write-up in the Detroit Free Press: "The F-150 handles heavy
trailers much better than the Chevrolet Silverado or Dodge Ram, for instance,
and the current [Toyota] Tundra isn't even in the game." But when you watch
the 2004 F-150 haul massive equipment over the rugged hills of Ford's Arizona
Proving Grounds with seeming ease, you'll know what best-in-class low-end torque
and best-in-class towing capacity are all about.

For now, I will keep truckin in my 2001 Excursion, 7.3L diesel, which tows our
28' Ambassador beautifully.
Chris