Re: [A/S] Pergo flooring?

Hi Gang

I also had the bright yellow carpet, well it was bright still under the gacho
and cabinets.
the carpet came out pretty easy for me. I installed pergo like flooring with
a heavy duty pad under it.It has been so much nicer than the carpet.Easier to
keep clean.
I removed everything from the trailer except the kitchen counetr and stove
area. The bed, toilet, couch ect all removed.Been very happy with the new
floor.If I get a chance later I will post some pics of the process.

Jonathan Micheals
San Diego CA
1979 31' Airstream Sovereign
1985 Ford E-350 Van