[A/S] Re: Wattage Question

As a general rule, if the power plug fits the electrical socket, you
should not have to worry about any problems blowing breakers or having
other load related problems _ on that circuit without multiple loads
_. If the appliance needs more than 1700 watts (15 amp circuit max),
it should have a plug that will only fit the sockets on 20 amp circuits.

Where you may have problems is when the total load in your RV exceeds
the grid supply (30 amps 120 volts or 50 amps 240v) or when you are
using a genset, especially one rated at under 2 kw.

I need to get me one of those toys, but first, I guess, I have to get
the inverter system hooked back together.