Re: [A/S] Vac Disc Brakes

Well I am a new Airstreamer and you are going to love
it.  I own a 1982 32' Excella and its AWESOME!  Yes
they do have electric brakes and you will need to have
the seven prong plug (most likely) on the truck.  You
will also need to install a brake controller in the
console of the truck.  Depending on the vehicle,
new/old some have the wiring already and you will jsut
need to put in the box, which is fairly simple.  You
can go to uhaul and they will do it for a couple
hundred dollars (wiring & Box).  Also, I am not sure
what weight your trailer is, but you want to be sure
to have a good strong truck with the capacity to tow
it.  Not sure what the hose is?  Is it part of your LP
tanks?  Good luck!  And Happy Airstreaming!!! :o)

Janine
Goffstown, NH
New Proud owner of a 82 32' Excella